dart:isolate library Null safety
Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages.
dart:isolate library is currently only supported by the
Dart Native platform.
To use this library in your code:
- An unforgeable object that comes back as equal when passed through other isolates. [...]
- An isolated Dart execution context. [...]
- A low-level asynchronous message receiver. [...]
- Together with SendPort, the only means of communication between isolates. [...]
- Sends messages to its ReceivePorts. [...]
- An efficiently transferable sequence of byte values. [...]
Exceptions / Errors
- Thrown when an isolate cannot be created.
- Description of an error from another isolate. [...]