A subscription on events from a Stream.
The subscription provides events to the listener, and holds the callbacks used to handle the events. The subscription can also be used to unsubscribe from the events, or to temporarily pause the events from the stream.
E>( [E futureValue] ) → Future< E>
- Returns a future that handles the onDone and onError callbacks. [...]
) → Future< void>
- Cancels this subscription. [...]
void handleData(T data ) ) → void
- Replaces the data event handler of this subscription. [...]
void handleDone() ) → void
- Replaces the done event handler of this subscription. [...]
Function handleError ) → void
- Replaces the error event handler of this subscription. [...]
[Future resumeSignal] ) → void
- Request that the stream pauses events until further notice. [...]
) → void
- Resume after a pause. [...]
Invocation invocation ) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
) → String
Returns a string representation of this object.